Rare Chesini project for sale. SOLD

Re: Rare Chesini project for sale.

As you know I'm a great fan of Chesini and if I had teh funds available would most likely have had this off you however things are too tight at the moment.....What a shame about the tubes :(

fraid so :( the buyer ( who is local and came to see me ) kindly offered to cancel the sale so I could get a better price tho...need £100 really

Sorry to hear that you took such a hit
Man, that would have only cost about £48 to have repaired by local framebuilder + respray
Was my size, but complete price to make it correct, too high after posting to the states
All the best

bikenut2010":31q16yfv said:
fraid so :( the buyer ( who is local and came to see me ) kindly offered to cancel the sale so I could get a better price tho...need £100 really

That sounds reasonable, I can get my money back from the seller now so not such a disaster.
If I just sent the frame with saddle chain set etc ( no wheels, bars stem etc ) then the shipping may be quite a lot cheaper, about £60 depending on the box size when packed.

I would have wanted entire bike, and so total costs just would not have not been worth it to me no matter how much I like how bike looks
Regards, J.E.Vanheon

bikenut2010":290zjwir said:
That sounds reasonable, I can get my money back from the seller now so not such a disaster.
If I just sent the frame with saddle chain set etc ( no wheels, bars stem etc ) then the shipping may be quite a lot cheaper, about £60 depending on the box size when packed.

Ebay sale was cancelled so Chesini available, boggy had a quote of £70 for repairs, I'd accept £100 plus shipping :)

Back