The ultimate RETROBIKE related car reg'

Pyro Tim":k2slut3j said:
I love Boxters. The metrosexual drivers think they are quick, but they aren't. I smoke them with my oil burner :LOL:

Pyro Tim":k2slut3j said:
that's odd. The Boxster only went up to 266 bhp, and that was the very rare anniversary S, which can do 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. Most Boxsters can only do 0-60 in around 7 seconds, and that's with a good driver getting the best out of it. My oil burner does it in a smidge under 7 seconds with me at the wheel ;)

So your car isnt quick either then!!! ;)

unkleGsif":313545k4 said:
And CharlieBoy... that's my wife ;)

G

and she has very lovely hair, no offense meant with the use of the word "bint" you understand, I thought it would be useful to clarify given that all humour has been sucked from the world.

this is my car, what does it say about me i wonder? :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

Attachments

• sirion_intro.jpg
    sirion_intro.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 193
As a product designer I would say that if this is your car it says you have a young family (small car but four doors) and your budget requires
fuel economy Oh and that rather than be seen in an old car you still like the idea of being in a newer plate model which has cost your budget a bit to accomodate. You are not a brand snob either ,have no Horses to tow around the country, no relatives in Europe , no large dogs and as I said earlier your kids are all under 6 foot tall :D

captaincosmic":30c59sdf said:
As a product designer I would say that if this is your car it says you have a young family (small car but four doors) and your budget requires
fuel economy Oh and that rather than be seen in an old car you still like the idea of being in a newer plate model which has cost your budget a bit to accomodate. You are not a brand snob either ,have no Horses to tow around the country, no relatives in Europe , no large dogs and as I said earlier your kids are all under 6 foot tall :D

grrrr, am i that transparent.

And here was me telling myself that it says ( to all the ladies, oh and erm men) I am a man with a massive schlong and so did not need to drive a powerful car.

it strangely has loads of headroom , easily fits six foot men , oh and erm women in it.

fuel economy is amazing, paid for outright in cash as i hate not owning my car, and a bargain at 4 grand for a car with 7000 miles on it from new.

I think there might be something to this product designing malarky

5 EGA is near me, not cycling related but definitely retro.

5 pages of arguing over a back to front car? I hope the weather gets better soon otherwise you'll all start eating each other.

Back