My current retro collection

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
Just a quick few snaps of what I have at Jimbo HQ at the mo. The photos are missing my 2004 Kona Kula and the M trax 400 titanium (work in progress).

006-5_zpsedf2d8db.jpg

005-5_zps07571fa4.jpg

004-6_zps83c8903b.jpg

003-7_zps2431eea4.jpg

001-9_zpsbeb630dd.jpg

just texted you the pic of the Trek with the smoke/darts again mate. Did you get this?

Nice collection!

What are the tyres on the Trek? I'm pretty sure I had a pair of those back in the day. Or they at least looked similar. I'd be interested to know.

Nice selection of iconic bikes you've got there. Can't decide which one I like best, they've all got something going for them. :D

Rich34":3mok7ivh said:
Nice collection!

What are the tyres on the Trek? I'm pretty sure I had a pair of those back in the day. Or they at least looked similar. I'd be interested to know.
Sorry, I'm not sure mate. I took the bike down to Kent yesterday as I am moving there soon so cannot check for you either. I will try and take a look when I am next down there. I do not need these anymore as I have just fitted a panaracer smoke/dart tan wall combo so could be available soon.

No problem, I was just curious. The raised tread looks familiar and if these are the same ones then I used a pair of these in '92 to cycle around Europe on my Orange Clockwork. I woke up one morning south of Naples about 4 months into the trip to see the inner tube bulging through the walls of the rear. The front lasted all the way though - 8 months of cycling an average of 100km per day. Good tyres, but the load on the rear was too much for it. Only had two punctures in all that time, so pretty resistant to crap on the roads too.

Love the collection, there is a guy in our local town who has a Trek like that in the same colourway and it is eye burningly bright, even on a Winters day, think they must have used radio active paint BITD :LOL:

Back