Purbecks ride.....31st march

It's on. I've already put my watch forward, and will ensure I change my alarm clock before bedtime ;)

Early night for me tonight. Still recovering from last nights consumption of ale

wookiee":29cz9096 said:
...right just checking this is still all on? I'm in lulworth tonight with the Marin and all set for tomorrow!

Doug
Doug, I'll meet you at ferry-I'll be on the orange clockwork ;)

Pyro Tim":3np4h1os said:
Early night for me tonight. Still recovering from last nights consumption of ale

Yah big wooosss! We were still chatting at 1am and I was we'll lubed and was up at 6.30 with my little guy! See you tomorrow bud be good to hook up! ;)

stocko":2xgpq9h2 said:
wookiee":2xgpq9h2 said:
...right just checking this is still all on? I'm in lulworth tonight with the Marin and all set for tomorrow!

Doug

What time will you be in Corfe? I could meet you there and ride down to the ferry together?

wookiee":3grz3pfr said:
stocko":3grz3pfr said:
wookiee":3grz3pfr said:

Doug

What time will you be in Corfe? I could meet you there and ride down to the ferry together?
Looking to park at the car park under the castle(by junction to lullworth) hope to be there for 9.30-about 30min ride to ferry from there

Doug[/quote]
Doug, I'll meet you at ferry-I'll be on the orange clockwork ;)[/quote]

What time will you be in Corfe? I could meet you there and ride down to the ferry together?[/quote]
Looking to park at the car park under the castle(by junction to lullworth) hope to be there for 9.30-about 30min ride to ferry from there[/quote]

Well given that its a 10.30 meet at the ferry studland side how about I meet you there between 9.30-9.45 and hit the trail from there?

Back