The ultimate RETROBIKE related car reg'

Dog food ?
My Airedales eat that horrible dry stuff which I don't fancy much
I did use to pick the lumps of molasses out of the cow feed when I was a kid
They were delicious.
And the Horse eats Haylage or a performance mix of oats and supplements before
Eventing but I don't fancy that much either.
Tonight I am looking forward to Roast pork with all the trimmings but sadly no cider..
damn these Antibiotics....sorry forgotten what your point was although I am damn
sure you will be along in a minute once you have done some clever paste and post work.

captaincosmic":1azver70 said:
Dog food ?
My Airedales eat that horrible dry stuff which I don't fancy much
I did use to pick the lumps of molasses out of the cow feed when I was a kid
They were delicious.
And the Horse eats Haylage or a performance mix of oats and supplements before
Eventing but I don't fancy that much either.
Tonight I am looking forward to Roast pork with all the trimmings but sadly no cider..
damn these Antibiotics....sorry forgotten what your point was although I am damn
sure you will be along in a minute once you have done some clever paste and post work.
That's a euphemism, right?

Anyways, I wouldn't want to upset your delicate constitution.

I also have a green Volvo V40 which has no real sexual leaning.

I had pie and mash for tea.

I dont eat animal feeds, though I did once have a girlfriend who ate cat food, from the tin.

Pyro Tim":1qnhrkyw said:
I love Boxters. The metrosexual drivers think they are quick, but they aren't. I smoke them with my oil burner :LOL:
What oil Burner do you have that'll smoke a 300bhp boxster?

that's odd. The Boxster only went up to 266 bhp, and that was the very rare anniversary S, which can do 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. Most Boxsters can only do 0-60 in around 7 seconds, and that's with a good driver getting the best out of it. My oil burner does it in a smidge under 7 seconds with me at the wheel ;)

My last oil burner was a 535d I haven't looked at any figures ...life's too short and
I can leave that to the next nerd to come along but I think it would have smoked a souled up beetle
Before I smoked the driveshafts that is

Back