Another P*SSED OFF Halfords customer

Aestrus the goddess of life, takes the form of a hare, an involvement with the Moon and the egg is a representation of the ability of life to be re-born. Easter is an incredibly old festival it stretches beyond ancient Babylonian times

wookiee":1lnfhhox said:
The only thing Halfords is outstanding at is....supplying me with used cardboard bike boxes free of charge to send out frames and wheels in! Other than that I am better off dealing with any repairs myself!

Doug

X2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
should'nt there be another thread started for this.
going well off topic here.
getting back to halfords, i never take my bike for service.
they would be shocked at cantilever brakes.

now how do i stop neil stalking me.

videojetman":2hh7kohv said:
Stalking you?

In recent times, I've (as far as I can remember) replied to you in ONE thread?

Paranoid, much? You don't hear voices, do you?

I read somewhere that it had been proven that 'bike mechanics' who wear low waisted jeans are more likely to badly true a wheel than those who choose a more regular, boot cut.

I've a different view of Halfords, strangely enough. Very good service and experience, but probably a one off.

Halfords Tottenham Hale has an enthusiastic mechanic working there called Dan, nice guy, and very good. He trued a wheel for me recently, brilliant job done!
Every other job he has done has been great.
The only problem is that his MTB bike knowledge extends to mostly modern trash, (though he has and does repair and service everything from Rod braked Roadsters to Racers) and his knowledge on materials is naiive to say the least (for instance, he knows nothing about what Phil Wood is and actually thinks Titanium is more brittle than Aluminium)

But I understand that most Halfords are pretty crap, in regards Cars as well as Bikes.

My halfords days are over now, as they charge too much, my LBS does it quicker for less dosh and while I wait

videojetman":1obalu66 said:
Neil":1obalu66 said:
videojetman":1obalu66 said:
Stalking you?

In recent times, I've (as far as I can remember) replied to you in ONE thread?

Paranoid, much? You don't hear voices, do you?
mainly yours, unfortunately.
Nobody makes you reply to me - or even read things I reply to you with.

You choose to, then whine about it as if you're some kind of victim? The only posts of yours I can recall replying to in recent times, have been in this thread - so don't be a drama queen, eh.

Back