Pre '88 Araya RM20's - SORTED

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
I'm looking for the ones with the gold sticker (not the green/yellow one). Super hard anodised and in very good condition.

Re: Pre '88 Araya RM20's

Cor good luck mate....been looking for two years for a NOS set :( . If you find a secret stash of them let me know buddy.
:D :D
Ant

Swede":1qynfcon said:
I'm looking for the ones with the gold sticker (not the green/yellow one). Super hard anodised and in very good condition.

'twill be worth it though. Love those old Dales

Antstark":ckgb106x said:
Cor good luck mate....been looking for two years for a NOS set :( . If you find a secret stash of them let me know buddy.
Ant

Swede":ckgb106x said:

So when a set turns up... How much are you prepared to pay for them? Is the price going to be silly as people know how rare they are?

NOS would be nice but I'd be happy with "good used" and I'd even take a whole wheel set if necessary.

Swede":3w0a1thc said:
Antstark":3w0a1thc said:
Ant

Swede":3w0a1thc said:

So when a set turns up... How much are you prepared to pay for them? Is the price going to be silly as people know how are they are?

NOS would be nice but I'd be happy with "good used" and I'd even take a whole wheel set if necessary.

You actually just missed a set that Nevada was selling off his Fisher. I would have gone for them but he got an offer he couldn't refuse. There is an eBay seller in the US who I know has a few sets Nos but he's not willing to let them go yet. Nos rm20s usually go for 60-90 a pair plus shipping but I would go more for these.

Ant :D

That's not too bad. Keep me in mind when your buyer decides to sell up. ;)

Will do mate....although not sure it will be anytime soon. :(

Swede":2avewwdj said:
That's not too bad. Keep me in mind when your buyer decides to sell up. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

those look a little rimmed out, I have a pair I will send photo tomorrow

Back