The ultimate RETROBIKE related car reg'

Neil":3ia0p0v2 said:
unkleGsif":3ia0p0v2 said:
Some people have so little else to do that they spend there time getting pissed off at comments on an Internet forum :roll:
For fooks sake people, calm down and get a life
Sorry I posted
I'm off
Irony, it's so ironic...

Neil....

1. Don't quote me in bold and make out that I am getting in a rage
2. For my statements to be in the slightest bit ironic, by definition I must be getting hot under the collar, whilst sat at my keyboard, and I can tell you now, that I ain't
3. I know you like to make yourself feel clever by always having the last word on a subject, so be my guest

And CharlieBoy... that's my wife ;)

G

captaincosmic":npxoh65a said:
For the record I think you will find I didnt have anything against the car
I dont follow Top Gear as its plain bollocks ,glorifying quarter of a million pound cars to teenagers
and I know three friends with 911`s and Boxters all short and not Mens men, I have gay friends too
and although no black friends Asian ones so before you call me a bigot get back into your Guardian and shut up
My comment was light hearted and humour seems to be something you are not familiar with.

love it sunshine, sock it to the limp wristed pc crew...........and just remind me how much was that last service on the bmw ?

unkleGsif":1mmqb4j3 said:
Neil":1mmqb4j3 said:
Some people have so little else to do that they spend there time getting pissed off at comments on an Internet forum :roll:
For fooks sake people, calm down and get a life
Sorry I posted
I'm off
Irony, it's so ironic...

Neil....

1. Don't quote me in bold and make out that I am getting in a rage
I'll do what I like, sunshine.

And to be clear - I didn't misquote, nor misrepresent, I merely left out the tantrum inbetween.

2. For my statements to be in the slightest bit ironic, by definition I must be getting hot under the collar, whilst sat at my keyboard, and I can tell you now, that I ain't
'course not - you're as calm as a floating lilly.

3. I know you like to make yourself feel clever by always having the last word on a subject, so be my guest
You know no such thing - you merely think you do.

Don't give me this "I know you..." bullshit. 'cos if you really did, it'd be better than that sort of kindergarten pop-psycho bollocks.

unkleGsif":pl0l61yf said:
Seriously.....? :facepalm:
Doctor Who has just been on - I used to hide behind the sofa when I was a kid, so I know how you are feeling.

As to being serious - well I try and avoid that at all costs, really.

unkleGsif":pl0l61yf said:
Pop psycho bollox.... you just made that up :LOL:

Crikey, your irony knows no bounds, today!

Made-up to go with made-up - isn't that how it goes?

matthew71":1pihh3vs said:
captaincosmic":1pihh3vs said:
For the record I think you will find I didnt have anything against the car
I dont follow Top Gear as its plain bollocks ,glorifying quarter of a million pound cars to teenagers
and I know three friends with 911`s and Boxters all short and not Mens men, I have gay friends too
and although no black friends Asian ones so before you call me a bigot get back into your Guardian and shut up
My comment was light hearted and humour seems to be something you are not familiar with.
love it sunshine, sock it to the limp wristed pc crew...........
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Would I be correct in assuming you're married?

matthew71":1pihh3vs said:
and just remind me how much was that last service on the bmw ?
<deity> I hope it's a manly, mans, man BMW, and not something like a Z4 or a 3 series coupe - 'cos that'd be really awkward.

duty_calls.png

cce":1jwcq6d2 said:
Neil":1jwcq6d2 said:
3 series coupe.

My 3 coupe has a great big straight six in the front....

Lovin' your work with the use of "great" and "big" there - proper men's words, them. And them 3 series coupes - they're not gay at ALL - no sirree bob - totally as heterosexual as, say, an SL55 AMG, that curiously Clarkson got rid of, didn't he - wonder if that had anything to do with it coming top of a certain poll...

Just out of interest, what sort of block would you imagine is mid-mounted in that Boxster?

Back