The bi-annual time shift Arundel loop - 31st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning fellow unfit Retrobikers, i have just arrived home after another f*****g cold night shift
and a 150 mile drive home ..... due to what can only be described as a total fluke Mrs G is not around tomorrow
so you can add me back to the list please :D
This depend of course if any of us make it as north and south korea seem on the brink of blowing the shit out
of each other and probably draging the rest of the world into it as well :shock: ...So all being well i will see you at the station
in the morning :LOL: at least if we do all get incinerated it will be while we are doing something we like ;)
Off to bed now for a few hours see you all tomorrow .......... maybe :LOL:

Mick :D

Is anyone heading in from Brighton? Don't fancy the train ride particularly,so if there is some vehicular support out there i give good karma ;)
the baby is showing signs of making an appearance,but nothing to affect my attendance so far....

weather is looking just about acceptable

meteogram.png

my attendance hangs in the balance. our little lad has developed a fever today, so i could be up all night/needed at home tomorrow to help look after him with the mrs.
Max - i'll let you know my state of affairs in the morrow :?

Me too, just got in from work, and as much as I'd love to come along, I dont think I would function after 3 hrs sleep

gutted Rob, and OldFatTi. at least I can pretend that I'm still as fit as i was last summer to you two :LOL:

twain, drop us a text, but obviously the little man is just about more important than a bike ride ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back