Americans don't you just love them

I worked out there a couple of times and met both kind of Americans! the good ones and those who give the world a reason to dislike them! I was out on Nantucket and was asked by a customer what I though of the place? before I could answer she started to tell me that her ancesters were on the same boat as the pilgrim fathers and after a while her lot split off and found their way onto the island and have been there ever since, now son she said, a long while back an arsehole from the mainland came over and saw how nice it is out here, he went back and told the others and now we're inundated with arseholes and cant get rid of em! :LOL: so it's not just the rest of the world that dislikes American! there are the decent ones out there that are embarrassed by the worlds view of their fellow countrymen but are to polite to say anything

Completely off thread, today I found out my great great grandad was Alfred Deakin..Australias 2nd president..I can now drink fosters and feel at home :D

Bram J":wksim6gs said:
maybe this video fits the topic too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYUNyrO5YCg

Comparing all U.S. persons to a Fox News broadcast is like comparing all Belgians to Vlaams Belang. You may be a member and agree with their thoughts but it is not a depiction of all Belgians.

Think about it. Not sure what your dislike of people from the USA or any other place stems from, but there has to be a better place to spew your negative than a bike forum.

Chopper1192":3evfwsr4 said:
Ductape":3evfwsr4 said:
but there has to be a better place to spew your negative than a bike forum.
An Iranian bike forum might be more appropriate for anti Americano sentiment.

I reckon the North Korean government get round by Retrobike

Not sure why I let myself get sucked into this. You win. I take all my silly opinions back. Nevermind. As you were.
Cheers,
T

Raging_Bulls":15oxdbkn said:
And while we're on the subject of other Belgian members, I am still reading this topic and am inching ever closer to locking it.
Stereotyping can be fun sometimes ... as long as the members from said country can laugh about the comments. However the fun ends the minute someone is offended and the whole thing turns into an argument.

Play nice now.

No, better not...

Back