Few pics of my current projects fat kona and breezer

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Had a shed clearout today and grabbed a few pics whilst they were lounging on the lawn! Tried a few different camera settings as pics always look great on my monitor then crap once posted on here!
Breezer Thunder is a full Xc Pro build everything is pro BB headset the lot!
Kona is 100% as it rolled of the line in 1990
Fat is just a tart and is in all my photos at the minute! oh and blue stickers ordered!
DSC05162-1.jpg

DSC05167.jpg

DSC05170.jpg

DSC05163-1.jpg

DSC05164-1.jpg

DSC05166-1.jpg

ok pics still look like crap!

ameybrook":2w5b97n7 said:
Everything about that Breezer is awesome except that spoke protector.
:LOL: completely agree! just left my other chain whip at work! bloody weird suntour casettes! It will be gone tomorrow!

Another Breezer fan here. Very nice.

Last Friday a lighter blue 19" Lightning frame & forks went for little over 300 euro's on Ebay Germany. I was this close to bidding for it, now I wish I did..

Enjoy!!

breezer is all finished now lovely ride was desperate to get it up and running seeing as the other 2 are being painted albeit very slowly! cant wait to have a stable full of completed bikes!

The Breezer is awesome fella, :) :) need to loose the spoke protector though.. :) ;) where did you get them stands from ? they look ace too.. :)

Sithlord":3iy8orus said:
The Breezer is awesome fella, :) :) need to loose the spoke protector though.. :) ;) where did you get them stands from ? they look ace too.. :)

cheers mate spoke protector is gone!! stands i got from an auction of bike bits i bought once they are really handy.

Back