93 Clockwork Ripe & Ready 30/03/13

Re: 93 Clockwork (Complete 30/03/13)

Apart from the dodgy name on the front :LOL: ..the only change I might make..is the stem rusty/tired? if so I would ask the powder coaters to match the stem to the frame..beyond that..I would, twas it in my man cave, be a very happy man. Nice one chap

sylus":2ggq0fvy said:
Apart from the dodgy name on the front :LOL: ..the only change I might make..is the stem rusty/tired? if so I would ask the powder coaters to match the stem to the frame..beyond that..I would, twas it in my man cave, be a very happy man. Nice one chap

LoL, I like to Tag my bikes ;) The Stem is actually pretty good condition, but starting to loose its shine, on the look out for a better one, but Powder Coating the Stem is an option I have considered. Think it looks worse on camera than in the flesh.

minor_LEGEND":11zvb06n said:
Nice, controls need pointing down though.

Yeah they are angled done slightly now, pics were taken literally minutes after the last bolt was tightened, this weekend it will be fine tuned for its first ride out :)

Really nice but I wish the wheels were laced with the valve in the natural spoke gap.

Nice job. Whilst snowflake jobs aren't my thing I think they look ok. If it were mine the only thing I would change would be to switch to silver chainrings. Where did you get your tange infinity sticker?

raymondluxuryyacht":2vhtxfjt said:
Nice job. Whilst snowflake jobs aren't my thing I think they look ok. If it were mine the only thing I would change would be to switch to silver chainrings. Where did you get your tange infinity sticker?

Thankyou :D

I always knew the Snowflake wheels would be controversial on a build like this :) I did try a silver crankset on it but wasn't happy with the look, but it's always something I may return to and change ;) builds always evolve with time :D

The Tange decal came from a seller in Canada on eBay, very quick delivery came within a week :)

Really like the look of this...I'm with you on the black chainrings....(just not the blue ano spider) Snowflakes are a matter of taste (not really mine) but the whole sleek black look is one I am very fond of! Good work Jus!

Doug

In one word "sweet"

and as for Snow Flakes... To me nothing screams 90's retro louder !

I love em :D

Back