Alloy bars

Anyone got any thing going cheap?

cocodemer":2rk7mcpr said:
Hi
Continuing a very budget style build, I need to source some missing bits
I could use:
LH sti shifter for a double ring

Anyone got any thing going cheap?
think I have a basic Sora triple L/H shifter (NOS).......would that be of help for £20.00?

Re the bars

Im waiting for the stem, should know a little more tomorrow, hold your breath in anticipation :)

Ok
The bars need to fit a 31.8 stem, Not too fussed about the width, and if they are ergo shaped rather than basic curved numbers, that would be great. Anyone got anything? Its not really very retro this build I must say

I've a 9 speed era 105 double in excellent mechanical and good cosmetic order (£30 posted) and I've a set of ITM super over 38cm ladies bars in 31.8 but you might want to buy direct from a shop as bars are pretty cheap these days but for private sellers they are damn expensive to send as of Tuesday. If you wanted both and could pay before tomorrow morning I can nip over to the Sunday post office in Stevenage and do them both for £40 posted. As from Tuesday 'medium' packets go up by more than double through Royal Mail :twisted:
Planet x do new bars for under £13 but add postage on unless you can make your order up to £20
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/c/q/handlebars

Back