MacRetro chat and rides thread

Don't be so pedantic!

By the way - I've been trying to see this but can't make it out..................

............what's that writing underneath your cock?

:oops:

The Ken":25rikcv3 said:
Staying in the centre of Fairfax, a few music bars on the doorstep so should have a good time.

Friday night is when I jam with my friends in our studio, maybe five miles from Fairfax.

No cover charge, and we buy the beer. Doors open at 6pm local time. Then we play really loud to see if we can get you to leave. We're old, so we quit around ten, just about the time things are getting rolling at the music bars in Fairfax.

Pat knows where we are. Just sayin'.

Arrrggghhhh! If only I checked RB after getting back from seeing Pat, my fault and very sorry I missed it. Will see you today.

Re:

Just back from Skye Graham - can confirm my suspicions that the Elgol - Camusunary footpath should be treated as precisely that - A FOOTPATH :cool:

Looks like some folk have tried to bike it but think I'd prefer a go on the Wall of Death. Serious drops immediately on one side :D

gmac123":26qgc6yx said:
Mr Panda":26qgc6yx said:
The path from is just about bikeable, in a Coulags sort of way. Walked it in June :D

Don't fancy carrying one round the Bad Step though, that could be tricky......Thinking ;)

that's the path I want to get to - "Coruisk over to Glen Sligachan"

the path shown from glenbrittle to coir a ghrunnda (assess to sgurr dubh mor & sgurr nan eag) is ridable. at a huge push you could carry up to the coire which is steep valley of huge boulders, then climb onto the bealach, but would only do this if I was sure you can descend the coire an Garbh to courisk.. probably best to get the walking boots and do a proper reconnaissance

thanks, did you get any climbing in, conditions were top when i was there in March and family reports this weekend say high clouds and dry conditions remain..

. by gmac123, on Flickr

as it happens the little punk and I drove to elgol, had a car boot picnic and recon'd part of that very path in march. I knew that it was out for bikes. surprised it's never been developed but bellajane and the other boat operators would have something to say

elgol trio by gmac123, on Flickr

still have loose plans or riding round the black cuillins, but the missing piece is glenbrittle to coruisk. the boat option would be a good fun, following the coast is defo a no go (on account of what I've read since), the adventure and possible would be carry up coir a ghrunda, and gentle scramble up to bealach a garbh choire, then ride/carry down an garbh choire to coruisk. plan to climb sgurr nan eag soon for a bit of recon.

found a nice little loop and an alternative to the boggy part of the sliggy biggie on the same trip

Back