Another P*SSED OFF Halfords customer

the last time i went into my local halfords, the person who was in charge of the bike dept.
had those stupid jeans where all his underwear was on show.
not very professional at all.
just turned around and walked out. after complaining to the manager.

videojetman":1gazvwmc said:
the last time i went into my local halfords, the person who was in charge of the bike dept.
Accepted that that sort of attire is retarded, but all the same, was the gist of your complaint merely about how he was dressed, or were there other material (see what I did there? Bad form, ain't it, me mentioning it though...) issues?

Neil":13jecdpt said:
videojetman":13jecdpt said:
Accepted that that sort of attire is retarded, but all the same, was the gist of your complaint merely about how he was dressed, or were there other material (see what I did there? Bad form, ain't it, me mentioning it though...) issues?

purely down to the fact i don't want or expect to see a persons underwear while expecting a "professional" service.
i don't think anyone should.

videojetman":3tn3czdl said:
Neil":3tn3czdl said:
videojetman":3tn3czdl said:

purely down to the fact i don't want or expect to see a persons underwear while expecting a "professional" service.
i don't think anyone should.
He didn't say "What Would Jesus Do?", did he?

I hate it when that happens...

I'm staggered that anyone at all, let alone those who should know better (retrobike site members for instance), take bikes into halfords at all for work that requires a certain level of skill, competence, knowledge and that often forgotten thing that sets shops apart, customer service.

Learn to do things yourself and/or support your local bike shop. If you don't, one day, the only option will be to go to supermarket bike shops like halfords if we don't.

[/quote]
He didn't say "What Would Jesus Do?", did he?

I hate it when that happens...[/quote]

i did'nt know jesus worked at halfords. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back