I'm pissed, having just got back from Bournemouth Beer Fest

Pyro Tim

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
What's your favourite tipple?

Mine is Ringwood 49er, but as they weren't at the beer fest, I had to try lots of others. I think my favourite was Sixpenny IPA tonight, but I had a lot

Re: I'm pissed, having just got back from Bournemouth Beer F

Here in SoCal we're having a battle of the brews tonight with Stone IPA going up against Lagunitas IPA

I was at the godalming beer festival at The Star. I dont remember the names tht well (!) but Dark Night and Beast were ace. There was one called posiedon which I didnt like at all.

Then there was jaeger and the rest is a bit of a blur.

It was the big one in Bournemouth. About 100 beers, and I don't know how many ciders, as that was at another bar, and I don't like cider. I know I was drinking some at 7.1% at one point, and had lots. Some great names there, like Bucking Fastard, Cunning Stunt etc

my current favourite is 'treetops' from the windsor brewery. dark stout, coffee, vanilla and yams. a nice mellow 4.4% beer. they also have a similar pokier beer but 7% and above is not my bag.

gavinda":2janxzpo said:
my current favourite is 'treetops' from the windsor brewery. dark stout, coffee, vanilla and yams. a nice mellow 4.4% beer. they also have a similar pokier beer but 7% and above is not my bag.
Not normally mine either, but the IPA Lot 7.1% from Sunny Republic was surprisingly drinkable.

probably was after a few ;
)

Copper Dragon Golden Pippin or Ilkley Brewary Mary Jane atm. Yum.

Mary Jane was at the festival, but I didn't try it. Copper Dragon weren't there I'm afraid

Back