Marzocchi Z2 Bomber Superfly Z2 + Karma price drop

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As there is nothing wrong with the forks it must be the price so they're reduced to £65.

Had these some years now and not used them, I just rode them for 10 mins to prove that they work. They hold air and oil, with as new stantions and no play anywhere. I reckon they have about 60mm play with a 1&1/8th X 173mm steerer and 435mm A to C. As you can see they are in excellent cosmetic order with just a few marks on the decals and some touched in paintwork to show for being stored in a garage for many years.

Also, I have a set of light standard size PRF bars reduced to 560mm [155g] and a pair of PRF bar ends [90g]. These are free with the forks for which I want £65 including postage to the UK. I will get some pics up of the bars and bar ends later. Overall a very bright combo.

Re: Marzocchi Z2 Bomber Superfly Z2 + Karma

Hi there,

That is a very good package, however if you would consider selling the bars separately, I may be interested pending pictures.

PM sent.

Pip.

Tempted by these but I'd need a longer steerer. I can see the crown can be removed, but can the steerer be replaced/removed?

If these are the same as mine, and I think they are, then the crown and brace can be unbolted, but the steerer is pressed in

I do know it can be removed, but not really a DIY replacement job.
It's far easier to source another fork and swap the steerer and crown together

G

Hi I'm interested. Looking for something to put on a 93 Kilauea (not suspension adjusted), so need something shortish. Do you know what the axle-crown length is on these?

Mine are 410mm... maybe 420mm

But either way, I know that are the same as my 2001 Z2 Atom Race's

badger17":3faj8fqa said:
Hi I'm interested. Looking for something to put on a 93 Kilauea (not suspension adjusted), so need something shortish. Do you know what the axle-crown length is on these?

Z2 Superfly are 433.2mm A2C
which is long for a 390 rigid designed frame (or 405/410 suspension)

PIP, Your PM replied to, hope to meet up soon.

ISHAW +1 to unklegsif' helpfull reply, nothing I can add. :)

BADGER 17 The A to C on my forks is 410 less any sag of course. I'm running some Project Twos with 410 A to C on my '93 Lava Dome and don't feel I'm missing out on anything TBH.

Possibly a bit short steerer wise for me, but do you have a pic if the bars/ends? Might still be tempted as the frame has a short head tube, will need to think about stem rise.

The a2c is 433.2mm as I mentioned above, I have some on a bike and are a really nice fork, the manuals state it. They are a 1999 fork,
They are not 410mm, even 60mm Judy are longer than 410mm.

That does not mean they will not be fine for you on the '93 frame though.

Back