Purbecks ride.....31st march

just realised its easter sunday, if I don't get caught up in family stuff is it at the ferry? what time?

...so trying to make this happen for me, I can make the Studland side of the ferry for 10.30...but need to be back in Lulworth for a family lunch at 1pm! Thanks to an understanding wife I should be able to be dropped off at Studland Ferry and then hopefully picked up in Corfe at 12.30-45? Is the a realistic time for the duration of that section of the ride????

The ever optimistic Wookiee!!

Pyro Tim":3pwqd96w said:
I'd say that was definitely doable

Lets bring it on then! I'll be the guy on my own, 10.30, Studland ferry side, with the Team Marin! How many of use will there be?

That's deffo enough time! Even if we have a major mechanical, I can point you in the direction of corfe so you get there in time.
I'm hoping that a few of my friends will be coming along, but it will still be a small group.

Weather looking cold, but sunny, so should be perfect :D

makster":1hf0gwkg said:
That's deffo enough time! Even if we have a major mechanical, I can point you in the direction of corfe so you get there in time.
I'm hoping that a few of my friends will be coming along, but it will still be a small group.

Weather looking cold, but sunny, so should be perfect :D
I can only make it out til 1 also...parking at corfe and riding out to ferry

...right just checking this is still all on? I'm in lulworth tonight with the Marin and all set for tomorrow!

Doug

Back