Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Re: Re:

gtRTSdh":1ivvwdwu said:
I have 96 stamped Bomber Z2 (with all three tubes held with bolts on the crown)
220mm from crown race,
1 1/8th steel steerer,
star nut fitted.

Only need 200mm steerer.

al-onestare":1ivvwdwu said:
Hiya all.

I have a 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer and crown, just shy of 200mm, for a pair of '97 Z2 Bombers.

I need the same but 220mm or more.

If you have anything then please PM me.

Cheers!

Sounds like your steerer is pressed into the crown? Perhaps we could swap crowns and steerers pending pics?

PM'd :)

Got a 183mm 1 1/4" threadless Rockshox Judy crown/steerer to swap for the same but 10-15mm longer if anyone got one :?:

Ok I have a Mag 21 1 1/8" threaded Steerer 140mm and looking for 200mm ahead 1 1/8"

Also I have a threaded 1 1/8" pace RC35 steerer which shows 155 mm crown seat to top
After the same in 175 from crown seat to top

Need a super short (135mm) threaded 1 inch Judy steerer please?

Can swop for longer or other Mag21 or Judy steerers...

Rich

I'm in need of a mag 21 steerer.....1" dia. x 220mm - 230mm long threadless
I have several steerers for mag21, judy and manitou 1's to trade.

Right, This is a steerer related query, hope it's appropriately posted here...

What do I do if I want a longer steerer for a set of Tange Switchblades? Are they compatible with any other tubes or do I need to wait 'til another switchblade steerer comes along? There's an angled machined alu collar between the crown and the bottom headset race, so I have my suspicions.

Mines 153mm long and potentially, I'm after 205mm or thereabouts.

Thanks

Hi all,

I´m going to receive in the next coming days a Rock Shox Mag21 SL Ti, not NOS but nearly. It has the Evolution steerer tube (1-1/4 or 31.:cool:.

I need an 1-1/8 steerer tube with almost 17cms long for my Kona Explosif, so I would like to swap it.

Cheers,

Josh

I have a Pace 1" ahead steerer ~ 175mm which is too short, after something longer more like 200mm in ahead or a threaded 1" ~ 160mm

Back