New Korean war ?

''I would trust China a lot further than I would Germany.''..............is that because we don't have any German take-aways ? :facepalm:

greenstiles":260k1qs1 said:
Well i feel China is really on their side in this, but are saying 'no' just to look good. I think China has been accumulating it's wealth to be in this very position....... to let a little dog start the war then they will join in with what they believe will seem a justified reason to the rest of the world. Hell they practically own the U.S. in terms of debt any how...

When i was younger i worked with a chap who was in the Korean war....he told me tales of Gurkha soldiers and what they did , but not about what he did if you catch my drift.

I don't think China is a threat at all. They will never support North Korea when they would go to war with South Korea. China has to much economical interests at stake. They need the west as a market.

Pretty sure this is the same media rhetoric the u.s. used when invading iraq..ooo that man is a danger with his long range missiles and wmds

so what if he's sabre rattling, in the west the very same politicians do it all the time. Whilst it's in his own country let him get on with it

sylus":25cxskoh said:
Pretty sure this is the same media rhetoric the u.s. used when invading iraq..ooo that man is a danger with his long range missiles and wmds

Exactly.

upstage-alec-baldwin17.jpg

Bram J":pawqkk7r said:
sylus":pawqkk7r said:

Exactly.

Only this time the US is broke and can't afford to invade. Are there any large oil reserves in N. Korea worth going after? My feeling is that they will let him keep rattling his sabre and let Chine and S. Korea deal with him if it comes to it.

Carl.

In terms of its location and natural resources North Korea is of little strategic importance. Not a lot to be gained from an invasion, no matter how hard Tony Blair tres to think of an excuse for you to do so.

Latest posts

Back