Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Mike might have a better idea of what the snow is like in the Lomonds but from what I can see from where I am, the other side of Loch Leven, they are covered in snow.
Don't know if that will make any difference to you guys, might even be gone by Monday though.

ok arbroath harbour 10am, might have rob with me.

can ye buy smokies on a sunday ?

what you riding ?

keithyr":2fh04chp said:
ok arbroath harbour 10am, might have rob with me.

can ye buy smokies on a sunday ?

what you riding ?

Excellent.
Yes you can get smokies on a Sunday, its Arbroath not the western isles! My favourite fishmongers is just round the corner from the car park.
It's a mix of trails so I'm bringing the 29er, it's good for covering ground. Probably bring a hardtail if I were you, full sus would be fine but not really warranted.

Once you're in Arbroath you'll see the old signal tower on your right, turn right at the roundabout just past it and you'll get parked in front of the lifeboat shed.

See you there, hopefully Rob too. Remember the clocks change tonight!!!!

well just back from a cracking ride wi Clubby in Arbroath. A local ride he says..........24 miles and over 3 hours later. What a great mix of trails everything from clifftop paths to open farmland with some great forest single track in between.

a real change from the trails we normally do and highly recommended for a change in scenery lads.

expensive day though....30 quid in the fish shop in Arbroath.

oh and Clubby's soup is braw as well.

we will be back mate!

meant to say lomonds looking very white still today.

how about we meet in falkland 10am as planned and then can decide if we doin lomonds or head to pitmed ?

3 hour trundle followed by food and a pint in falkland?

ZZ if you want to come to mine for 9.15 we can take the one car up if you fancy it. Clubby doing a leg check the morra but hoping to be there and think mike is up for it.

if you are across for the day i'm hoping to meet Rob at kelty half4 ish for a blast round there as well seein as he's working the morra.

bring it on lol.

Sorry guy's, will need to give tomorrow a miss, still not fully recovered from this damned man flu :roll:

Not been out on a bike in ages too :cry:

Back