Klein attitude/adroit wanted pre trek

Scuba Stu

Retro Newbie
I'm currently looking for a pre trek klein attitude/adroit does any one have one or know someone that is selling one thanks Stu :D

unfortunately i was ripped off by a bloke in Germany lost £1500 in the process :evil:

Thanks Guys and Gals

Klein rule

Story on being ripped off

unfortunately i strayed outside ebay with a German ebayer and payed for a beautiful adroit full spec etc... (sorry as i wipe the tears away from my eyes :cry: ) through western union and guess what no bike arrived contacted the bloke but never got back to me :evil: no suprise there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i have all the blokes information from bank account to email address to home address what should i do please if there are any johnny cockrans out there please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God thats horrible.

PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION AS A PAYMENT METHOD.

Lesson learnt if a painful one.

Good luck with trying to track him down anyway.

western union payment method

typically when buying items from people abroad through ebay they like to use this western union if they havent any paypal accounts please learn this lesson i konw i certainly have. how could you do this sort of thing to a fellow retro MTB biker :cry:

It probably wasnt a MTBer. I bet think most probably he was a scammer who recognised that people would pay awesome money for equally awesome bikes.

Western Union should be banned - they cannot offer any protection for the users and I must admit I dont konow anyone who uses it...

bad bad bad :(

follow the link in ebay watch for garage sale , there is what you are looking for . ;)

Back