Busted and now in the doghouse !!

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
I have been buying a few things thanks to Retrobikes lovely community :p

Been using good old paypal, payments come out of my bank, i work hard for the money, cover my part of the house bills etc so nothing illegal there :D

But found out earlier this evening that my Wife gets email notifications when i send payments :shock:

Oh dear, its the Sofa for me :oops: :D

Haha tricky things women, just wait till shes fast asleep an sneak back in the bed thats what I do, unless babe stations got a stunner on :LOL:

Oh come on man rules number 14 and 36. Remember your training young man have a separate eBay account for all things bikey delivered to work/good pal, same with a PayPal and for all big purchases do it through your mates credit card or PayPal and have it delivered to his remembering to pay him of course

Chute55uk":3n3vu4ae said:
Oh come on man rules number 14 and 36. Remember your training young man have a separate eBay account for all things bikey delivered to work/good pal, same with a PayPal and for all big purchases do it through your mates credit card or PayPal and have it delivered to his remembering to pay him of course

Epic fail on my part :facepalm: :D

And at least on the sofa i cant hear her snoring :D

widowmaker":108n4z9d said:

Been using good old paypal, payments come out of my bank, i work hard for the money, cover my part of the house bills etc so nothing illegal there :D

But found out earlier this evening that my Wife gets email notifications when i send payments :shock:

What've you got? I got that look at a bike fair when I nearly bought an old kwak...

Retro Cat":fdtid01r said:
widowmaker":fdtid01r said:

What've you got? I got that look at a bike fair when I nearly bought an old kwak...

Bless my old Wife, when i said i had got some of the parts from Karma she thought it was an online bike shop :facepalm: :D

widowmaker":384gi6me said:
Retro Cat":384gi6me said:
widowmaker":384gi6me said:

Bless my old Wife, when i said i had got some of the parts from Karma she thought it was an online bike shop :facepalm: :D

Your lucky she didn't think it was a woman you'd met online. :LOL:

Back