New Korean war ?

gibbleking":3r6dthyx said:
greenstiles":3r6dthyx said:
is it true that the only country so far, to use nukes was America ............on Japan ?
germany were very close in the late 30s to completing one..it was just a case of the americans getting there first.and you can be damn sure the russians would have done it too in the early 40s and 50s if given the chance.

The most worrying thing about that was Germany also had the delivery system too.

Carl.

i hope so. lets stop pissing about and nuke the w@nkers. this is what you get letting them off in 53

drcarlos":3ihg9ijw said:
gibbleking":3ihg9ijw said:
greenstiles":3ihg9ijw said:
is it true that the only country so far, to use nukes was America ............on Japan ?
germany were very close in the late 30s to completing one..it was just a case of the americans getting there first.and you can be damn sure the russians would have done it too in the early 40s and 50s if given the chance.

The most worrying thing about that was Germany also had the delivery system too.

Carl.
Certainly they were all on the way. The V2 could deliver a little over half a ton of Trialen explosive, so in terms of poundage of explosive delivered to cost of the delivery system it was 10 times more expensive than a heavy bomber.

However, in its favour it was effectively unstoppable once in flight as inWWII they had no interceptor missiles with frequency agile millimetre band targeting radar of Phalanx Point Defence weapons a stems like we do now.

The Nazis had made a proposal for the A4 rocket, a development of the V2 which would have been able to target NY from Germany. However, little real work had taken place on it and it seems likely that the Horten brothers Amerika bomber would have been ready before the A4.

Of more interest is Die Glock and General Hans Kammler. No one knows for sure what Die Glock was, but it seems likely it was experiments into either anti gravity or time travel. Whatever it was, it was the only military weapons project that Hitler designated as 'war critical' by Hitler.

Fortunately, the North Koreans don't have one.

Well i feel China is really on their side in this, but are saying 'no' just to look good. I think China has been accumulating it's wealth to be in this very position....... to let a little dog start the war then they will join in with what they believe will seem a justified reason to the rest of the world. Hell they practically own the U.S. in terms of debt any how...

When i was younger i worked with a chap who was in the Korean war....he told me tales of Gurkha soldiers and what they did , but not about what he did if you catch my drift.

tintin40":2bwfvzsf said:
nuke China.

I'm guessing from the web sites in your sig that it would be with a special weapon that doesn't harm any of China's animals right?

Back