what is with the spammers

if one where to be of age ...and unfit to RIDE...then his /her yap should be to encourage help talk even fart ...................................BIKE.!

AS he /she is nothing if it not be of ......................................................................................................................................BIKE

AS "" "" here ...........................................................................................................................................BIKE

HIS /her lawn cutting adventure..................................................................................................................www.mowers .com
"" """ favourite car ...........................................................................................................www.ford.com

cuppish

straight question to you....ok....when you ride air in your face /pedals moving at knots ..............do you give 2 @@@@@s about anybodies lawn even in a riders pack

or at a show n shine bike event ...or at the supermarket or anywhere ?.......in fact I don't give 2 sweets on my own lawn let alone another !...but if 1 letter be of lawns to 123 bike then that's the new question ...

dear sir ,
the topic says spammers .....with a lowerd tone..

my statement being is clear ...does the spammer ride no1

no2- if not bad
no3 if so great

because that's what im interested in ... title site ............bike .......as yap of anything else zzzz make me sleep....

something nobodies yet picked up...when a rider of sort he/she be famous of sorts does he/she not be a BILL BOARD SPAMMING their wares even to hats and rear sponsoring signs ....REDBULL ETCETCETCETCETCETCETCETC..flashing them even before receiving a trophy of sorts .... ;)

if you be of Raleigh say would you not talk Raleigh to death even to colours ..!...if kitchens be your bread n butter would you not do the same ...?

so can they ride .......should be asked not their colours !

T'boo Ted":c961168w said:
what in the hell is going on here...?
i-don_t-know.jpg

The excellent SouthernMTB website has been hit by the kitchen spammers.

To get even the sites owner rang them up, pretended to be a builder and wanting a quote for a number of bespoke kitchens. After half hour of wasting their time he felt he'd got even enough and revealed the true purpose of his all, which seemingly pissed them off as much as the spamming had posses the sites owner off.

One all.

Chopper1192":2petkiey said:
The excellent SouthernMTB website has been hit by the kitchen spammers.

To get even the sites owner rang them up, pretended to be a builder and wanting a quote for a number of bespoke kitchens. After half hour of wasting their time he felt he'd got even enough and revealed the true purpose of his all, which seemingly pissed them off as much as the spamming had posses the sites owner off.

One all.
OMG LOL :D!

Back