AMP F4 fork canti hanger (Sorted!)

Re: AMP F4 fork canti hanger

danson67":20m6km0b said:
Hi, Canuck,

I could do with a couple of those, too.
Could you add some to your order, and I'll share the shipping...

All the best,

PM'd :cool:

Re: AMP F4 fork canti hanger

ishaw":3p603m2b said:
Get a few bushing/seal kits to make the postage worthwhile. I bought some spares from amp and they are good value and the postage remained the same the more I added.

That is exactly what I was thinking :D
I have a 2nd F4 needing some replacement part's so I'm going to see what else is available, if I'm lucky I can get them both up and running
You need anything Ian?

That postage has gone up a lot. It was $16.95 last time I ordered, for anything up to 4lbs.
It makes sense to group orders to save on postage.

When are you planning to put an order in? I need some fork parts, but would have to identify the part numbers etc.. I'm not in a hurry.

Cheers,
Andrew

I'm also up for a group order, Need canti hanger for an F2. Holler if you want ! I'll be ordering shortly one way or the other.

Steve

andyz":yvbywits said:
That postage has gone up a lot. It was $16.95 last time I ordered, for anything up to 4lbs.
It makes sense to group orders to save on postage.

When are you planning to put an order in? I need some fork parts, but would have to identify the part numbers etc.. I'm not in a hurry.

Cheers,
Andrew

My_Teenage_Self":yvbywits said:
I'm also up for a group order, Need canti hanger for an F2. Holler if you want ! I'll be ordering shortly one way or the other.

Steve

OK fella's, I sent off another email to Brion this morning asking about a list of replacement part's that are available and their price's so hopefully (as it's the weekend/Easter holiday) I'll hear back from him early next week. I will pass on the relevant info as soon as it comes in and if everything works out we can get a group order going, get the part's we need and get all our AMP forks healthy again! :D

...and here we have it! :D Not a whole lot to go on, picture's or an explanation (of the less obvious) might have been nice but this is exactly what I got from Brion:

Pin & Bushing Kit: $65.00
Seal Kit: $6.00ea
Clamp On Canti Mounts: $50.00 a set
Shock Tool: $15.00
F4 - Oil Level Setting Tool: $2.50
F4 - Seal Holder Setting tool: $2.50

Anyone have any experience stripping down/servicing these fork's?

cheers,
Scott

Canuck":1fszfj3d said:
...and here we have it! :D Not a whole lot to go on, picture's or an explanation (of the less obvious) might have been nice but this is exactly what I got from Brion:

Pin & Bushing Kit: $65.00
Seal Kit: $6.00ea
Clamp On Canti Mounts: $50.00 a set
Shock Tool: $15.00
F4 - Oil Level Setting Tool: $2.50
F4 - Seal Holder Setting tool: $2.50

Anyone have any experience stripping down/servicing these fork's?

cheers,
Scott

the parts list and diagrams are all available on Amps website, download and print off what pages you need, as for stripping them down? mine are sitting in a box in the garage in bits waiting for me to order a pin and bushing kit so I can rebuild them :) this month is out the question :( major mot work on the JEEP has just cleared out the toy fund :(

Back