what is with the spammers

my statements not replied ..!...

Who is a spammer .....a man whom talks shiet about everything but lipstick shades on a bike site rank in a hundred stars credits pins arcoss planets countries etcetc..legends even till the point of knighthoods yet is heavily ( girth challenged ).owner of Stationary Race bikes and medals doing so

b- a man who throws a letter yet rides daily ?..even as a bike local. courier = 1 bike 20 miles a day

The question is then can they /he she spammer (S)... Can THEY RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEE...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :facepalm:

sylus":1xpmukvt said:
250px-Wrench_IMG.png

snapper":p22vjhqu said:
my statements not replied ..!...

Who is a spammer .....a man whom talks shiet about everything but lipstick shades on a bike site rank in a hundred stars credits pins arcoss planets countries etcetc..legends even till the point of knighthoods yet is heavily ( girth challenged ).owner of Stationary Race bikes and medals doing so

b- a man who throws a letter yet rides daily ?..even as a bike local. courier = 1 bike 20 miles a day

The question is then can they /he she spammer (S)... Can THEY RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEE...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :facepalm:

Are you not spamming with the tread and the "answer me questions?

are you not a spammer by your own admission by being here - pot - kettle etc

no mate you see .....in all the site as other site title says bike or bmx or mtb or etcetc...therefore to be true to it admin of those should only encourage it..

if any site was to have a greater % of YAP then one would assume that it be a YAPPERS site.!

as for non % of spoken words from a member be of YAP not of its title of BIKE then he/she be as bad or worse then SPAM ...

AS YOU SEE ..the question is nnot from me as the letter of spam ...but does he/she have a ride to go with his/her YAP.

my underlining tone is civil but I yet not see a bmx /retro /collections owner /site here/ there plainly ride !....

so again mate ..does the spammer ride ?.....my post topic even here in raise your hands if you ride may be admins greater concern

Back