Tyre Cleaning - saving money!!

TGR":16luir27 said:
Your story still seems vague - are you the strapping youth? Richard
I'm not saying Richard! But the day we were there, we came in a blue Transit and after several
hours of fun we went back to the Transit, only for our team leader unable to open the back door
so after a few minutes of trying to open the doors, he used his cycling shoe to knock out a window

We started to pile the bikes in and chucking the rest of the gear in, someone said 'who's is this stuff'
everyone looked at each other, shrugging our shoulders and saying 'not mine' at that instant the
driver jumped out the back of the Transit, Shouting.... 'Quick guys get out - its not my Transit'

He then pointed thats my Transit!! We never shifted our stuff so fast and we drove off and didn't go to the track for six months.

LOL

Again, Ian, it was someone else who did something ..... are you getting my point yet? :D

I was at a funeral with a friend and we got separated in the crowd, i got back to my car and could not find him and i waited a while. After about 20 minutes he appeared - he got into my car and said "I could have sworn you had a black car" - i looked at him and asked him why he made that remark - he said that he had got into a black car around the corner and had waited - until the owners had arrived and advised him of his error!!

Richard

Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner - get it from Halfords - works like magic and is pefectly safe on rubber, plastic, metal, pretty much anything.

Back