Disadvantages of winning millions

can't think of any disadvantages of winning millions of ££££££££££'s
its what you do with it that determines the outcome.
but one of the advantages would be,
to be able to buy all the nos retro bike stuff and selling it for stupid money.
i'd probably open a nice bike shop.

It depends on how many millions... i have a habit of buying expensive stuff (NBOT BECause its expensive, just turns out a lot of the stuff I like is expensive...). If it was A million, then I could live as I am and possibly not work again (like now, but not have to worry about looking for a job haha).
A few million (I'll assume pounds not AU dollars) then buy a house a few nice cars, a piel of nice bikes and then hang with GF and travel and live off the interest, I'd be happy with that.

Another disadvantage would be getting loads of kitchen and sofa companies hassling you...but wait... :LOL:

whilst testing one of my favourite phrases, catching something & dyeing early before having chance to check it a few more times:

How can a ten thousand pound a night prostitute be better than ten one thousand pound a night prostitutes?

Seriously, no longer being able to trust a living soul for fear of sycophancy.

Disadvantage of winning millions?

Having nothing to get up for in the morning. I wouldn't want the responsibility of that much money. At the moment every day is a challenge and that's the way I like it. Sometimes I genuinely have to think about whether I can afford to eat properly today, but it's what keeps me going, take that daily challenge away from me and I'm just a nobody trudging through life but with this time with some money.

Plus all the money in the world couldn't buy the friends I've hand picked to be by my side and it couldn't buy the life experiences and lessons I've learnt through being penniless. I never want to lose that sharpness that the experience brings me, and money would dull the meaning of life for me.

On the other hand, if I did have millions, I would commission the best director to make a film of my life where everything happens like it does in the movies, just so I could see what it would be like. The girl would eventually get the boy, and they'd go roaring off into the sunset at the end on a big motorbike. Or in a Nissan Skyline. It might also involve some galloping along deserted sandy beaches on horses.... :roll:

sylus":214jggji said:
seeing some friends turn from friends into arseoles

seeing me turn into an arseole

seeing more lost relatives than I ever had or wanted

Exactly.
To quote the great John Cooper-Clarke:
"A friend in need is a friend in debt".

And deciding which car to drive on which day!

Back