Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

educational day as well, for years i thought i have been riding a 20" zaskar when all along it's an 18" lol.

mind you i almost lost it in one of them forays into the netherworld off piste woods lookin for the nirvana of trails and couldna mind my way back.

Can't make Cambusbarron, but on the plus side I've got Monday off so it's a go-er for me :)

Off Friday and Monday, but have to work til 1 on Saturday. Who the hell thought that up?

cool. think my mate gary, rob and mike def on for monday run up lomonds/falkland followed by pie n pint.

ok weather looking good for monday a whopping 6deg with sunny spells.

so meet in Falkland 10am ride up east/west lomond etc then pie n pint in a local hostelry.

Not sure if sunday cambusbarron still on as only a few guys left and need definates. might postpone till more guys can make it. will see what the others fancy doin.

braw oot on the lash wi work the night, bike across to edinburgh sat to pick up car then 2 days biking...if carlsberg did weekends lol

Was going to drop out of Cambusbarron i'm afraid, just recovering from Man Flu, still not 100%, (still been out working in blizzards like an idiot though :roll: ), recon i Should be ok for Monday though :)

jimihendrix":37xtl8b6 said:
Was going to drop out of Cambusbarron i'm afraid, just recovering from Man Flu, still not 100%, (still been out working in blizzards like an idiot though :roll: ), recon i Should be ok for Monday though :)

nae bother mate, will postpone this as its worth doing as a bigger group.

I'm stiill intending to do something local on sunday as well maybe pitmed i think if anybody fancies it.

Monday sounds good. Where do you meet in Falkland and where can I get parked?
Not travelling 2 days in a row, but I'd be up for a sunday ride up here if you're interested Keith. Be about an hour away from you.

just head for the main street in Falkland, loads of on street parking there if we get there early enough.

ye i'd be up for a visit to Dundee on sunday mate, wotcha thinking ?

Got some nice trails out of Arbroath where I used to live. A right mix of stuff. Can meet at the harbour and head from there. Free car parking and options for lunch afterwards. Meet there at 10 and I'll think up a 2.5-3 hour loop?

Back