What can a £50-£70 budget frame&forks get me?

longun":2nv7youh said:
£60 would buy this frame ;) saracen kili pro

Photo1895.jpg

looks like this built up

PICT0989.jpg

Thanks for that..what does it weigh...and any forks???

err, light lol. will try n weigh it tomorrow. got some forks but they're a pair of rock shox pilots that need building up as 1 good set, unfortunately that be an extra 40 earth ponds.

:D

longun":3saueenj said:
err, light lol. will try n weigh it tomorrow. got some forks but they're a pair of rock shox pilots that need building up as 1 good set, unfortunately that be an extra 40 earth ponds.

:D

Ha ok not really interested in front suss forks more the rigid way mainly a road/track rider planned...

longun":3c1hrv4y said:
no worries bud

..if you ever want to get rid of your Hoffman however let me know! Had one of those when I was at Uni with tri spoke Skyways and it got nicked!

If this is a "wanted" thread - then how about this 21" 1992 Cinder Cone with Saracen forks?

Within yer budget and may come with a few extra parts ;) ;)

DSCN2204.jpg

It has turned into a wanted thread unintentionally, I was just after some ideas as to a light frame within that sort of budget at what people would be looking at....

lol, nay chance, ill get burried with that. one day ill ride i proper again.....one day

longun":520zyj47 said:
lol, nay chance, ill get burried with that. one day ill ride i proper again.....one day

Am I right in thinking that the Flash XL had a longer toptube??

Back