SEANSTEPHENS's Feedback

LikeClockwork":34l1tffm said:
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Happily takes your money then doesn't send goods, doesn't reply to PM's or emails, and doesn't refund when requested.

Will update once I have had chance to instigate the dispute procedure, but right now I have to work - just wanted to warn anyone else not to waste their HARD EARNED MONEY!!

I posted your forks when I could, I do work and I am very busy. I didn't know you wanted them by the weekend because you failed to tell me before hand. I'm not going to recall the package and hand out refunds because you lacked somewhat in communication.

Sean

I LACKED SOMEWHAT IN COMMUNICATION???

Are you kidding me mate? You answered ONE of my many messages, early on, and said YOU WOULD LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY WERE DISPATCHED.

For your information, they are still not here, if you have indeed sent them. Let me have the tracking number and I'll chase it myself, thanks.

AND another unhappy buyer here.

I like to think I'm as patient as most, but communications (and so far the stuff) sadly lacking.

Simply not on to take someones 65 quid if know that will not be sending for c. 10 days without telling them. Nor to give any up-dates only when pressed. And don't sell e.g. cranks only to find out 10 days later that one doesn't have a crank puller.

Hardly "gold" standard in my view. I shall not repeat the experience.

Here a happy buyer :D

I bought a set of DX thumbshifters from Sean. They where posted a little later then I expected, but when the package left the UK it was here within three days. Sean responded to my PM regarding the post date. So all okay here!

Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Will

While I stand by my view above that the "service" was less than ideal (and could have been much improved with little effort), it is only fair to record that the the items when received were just as described and worth the wait. Had I known the "schedule" from the start there would have been no problem!

Communication may not be everything, but it sure does help.

20130405 - Gold Trader status suspended for poor communications.

i bought a carbon v brake booster from sean, it arrived today and is fitted already!
coms have been spot on, and post was quick too considering the time of year!
this has been nothing but pleasant throughout, would happily deal with again!
cheers! :xmas-big-grin:

Back