Raleigh Clubman bike with Reynolds 531 Frame now sold

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
its a 23" sized Reynolds 531 butted frame that dates from the early 80's in very good original condition , slight fading and small marks on top tube and then just a few marks here and there but what can you expect for a 30yr old bike.
alloy 27" wheels with good schwable tyres , 14 speeds controlled by campagnolia down tube mounted levers and matching fr & rr changers new cables just fitted ,alloy double super custom crank set .
shiamano dual position brake levers operate original weinmann centre pull brake with all new cables and brake pads just fitted
nice pr of engraved Sakae world champion alloy drop bars on a short alloy stem .
short chrome race gaurds fitted ,1 set of bottle cage points
vetta seude saddle on a semi fluted stem .
new head set and bottom bracket brgs

all in all a very nice bike to ride that still looks the part . loads more pics just ask

please note light set and saddle bag not included in sale. Asking £195 also listed on Gumtree

bike is in Wellingborough Northamptonshire and could be sent on a 2 working day courier for an extra £21.50

Attachments

• clubman.JPG
    clubman.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 909
Re: Raleigh Clubman bike with Reynolds 531 Frame

joe careless":230on68g said:
Going to try and convince a friend on this tomorrow.

if you need some extra pics let me know , its a nice bike and had loads of new bits

mate has seen it and we pass, he really wants a record ace after seeing mine. thanks

ok no probs thanks for trying , if he changes his mind you know where i am :LOL:

Back