Any mods out there?

Negawsklov

Retro Guru
Hi

For some reason when I try and send a PM to an individual its just sat in my outbox (tried 3 times - 3 messages in outbox). Is it because their inbox is full as it worked with someone else?

Appreciate your time..
Mike

Negawsklov":cgbo2se4 said:
Ha ha.. I thought there was a problem so I kept sending again. Good job I got bored at 3 attempts...

You should be able to delete the unwanted messages from the 'outbox' and they'll not be there to read.

Wasmachineman NL, I've used the edit a few times luckily to alter info after it was sent. No use if the person is online to pick it up though as they can read it too quickly.

FluffyChicken":24u3jzdi said:
Negawsklov":24u3jzdi said:
Ha ha.. I thought there was a problem so I kept sending again. Good job I got bored at 3 attempts...

You should be able to delete the unwanted messages from the 'outbox' and they'll not be there to read.

Wasmachineman NL, I've used the edit a few times luckily to alter info after it was sent. No use if the person is online to pick it up though as they can read it too quickly.

I did sorry - The Volvo's coming along nicely since you ask but working outside in this weather? F@@k off :D

Latest posts

Back