1992 Saracen Kili Pro - finally finished – page 3

dendy":26aerr3e said:
sinnerman":26aerr3e said:
I like the fact, he didnt cut corners, and everything is minty, spec and period correct, and shop floor brand new.

And it shows, that a mainstream top of the range model, can step up and show the Gucci top drawer and wallet wavers how it should be done.... :cool:

Credit where credit is due...............BOTM winner for me for sure....!!!

Couldn't agree more :D

To be fair to you Dendy, yours are the same...!.. :cool:

sinnerman":3plw21oq said:
dendy":3plw21oq said:
sinnerman":3plw21oq said:
I like the fact, he didnt cut corners, and everything is minty, spec and period correct, and shop floor brand new.

And it shows, that a mainstream top of the range model, can step up and show the Gucci top drawer and wallet wavers how it should be done.... :cool:

Couldn't agree more :D

To be fair to you Dendy, yours are the same...!.. :cool:
Cheers sinnerman ;) :D

dendy":2zubuug6 said:
I am biased towards a good old Saracen :roll: but in this instance i think it really does deserve to be awarded botm. :cool:

Thank you very much :D

Not sure it will with that Manitou in there, but you never know.

sinnerman":292ki733 said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Carl.

I tend to get a bit anal with my bikes - as you know - so I did try and restore the bike as close as possible to the original spec. I have toad it it turned out a lot enter than I expected - especially the Maguras.

BOTM would be a good end to the build, but I can't see it somehow... :?

dyna-ti":245mxgve said:
Superb renovation there :D :cool:
There should be a banner for those that have brought new life to otherwise dead frames :? Just a simple 'renovator' or an R to save on space

Thank you dyna-ti, it's all about bringing life back to the old British classics for me.

Their quality seems to get forgotten in the midst of the American marketing machines so if I can highlight a few of the gems we have in this country then job done.

Could we have 'British renovator'? :)

Back