Shimano Sora Front Mech
Biopace SG Chain Rings
7 Speed casette
Weinemann 2121 Rims
Been stripped, greased, and serviced
Picture Here:
url]

Hi All,

I have what I believe is a 1998 mens Jamis Durango in Ruby Red.

It needs a bit of TLC is operational I haven't observed any issues in a brief clean up any information anyone has got on this almost impossible to find bike would be appreciated.

Never Simple

Hello guys!

How much would you pay for a set of XTR M900 wheels with Mavic M231 rims, XTR M900 cogset and Continental X-King tires?

Link is over here: http://www.dirtbike.ro/bazar//piese/rot ... ile-116961

I tried to post the pictures inside this message, but I failed. You can click it and see what it's about.

I am planning to buy these, but the guy listed them for 400+ EUR and this is ridiculous. I try to figure out their worth. Usually people over here have the tendency to overestimate everything that's old by stating it's "vintage" and "rare". You know, the usual crap...

Thanks,
Mx

Hello I posted on here a while back I am getting rid of an Orange E4 bike I was given and I asked on here rough values for the bike before I sell as I have no idea.I was asked for pictures so here they are hopefully any help much appreciated.

Attachments

• P3280004.JPG
    P3280004.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 334
Rampage":13xim773 said:
10psk2013":13xim773 said:
Hello all, new to forums. Just a question really as I cant seem to find my answer on google. I have an "Orange E4" bike and am looking to sell but as it was a gift I have no idea of value. I was hoping someone on here maybee able to give me a ballpark figure?
Thanks in advance Paul

Pictures would help.

Hello I have some pictures up now is this any help?
Thanks

Attachments

• P3280004.JPG
    P3280004.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 315
hello,

I posted the the mantis frame back on page 282. I would really like some help in figuring out what its worth would like to maybe sell it to get another project back on track. any info would be helpful if you need better pictures just let me know.

wilber":313chlhj said:
just thinking about selling my mantis pro floater frame i believe its a 1995, 17-18 inch, the frame and shock are in good shape frame, no dents or cracks, needs a re-polish or scotch bright.

IMG_0070

IMG_0068

No real idea and none sold here to guage it agaunst. Not a minter but looks tidy. Have to guess at £200-250? Sorry cant help more.

LikeClockwork":37f88a95 said:
Got the first ever issue of MBR magazine here, minus the free video, plus a few early other issues, are they worth anything yet? :shock:

Not because they are a first issue but you are better advertising them with details of content and see if an owner of those wants to buy. Probably a tenner or so.

Never Simple":yshq1l1g said:
Hi All,

I have what I believe is a 1998 mens Jamis Durango in Ruby Red.

It needs a bit of TLC is operational I haven't observed any issues in a brief clean up any information anyone has got on this almost impossible to find bike would be appreciated.

Never Simple

Is that steel maybe 853 reynolds tubing? If so might be worth a bit. They do lose out on name though which is sad. Need pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back