UPDATED 4/11: Campag Veloce chainset £35!, 8s cassette £10!

Re: ITEMS ADDED: Campag, NOS tape, 105, Superfeet, XT hubs,

Shifter sold to cocodemer, Campag box to wriggles, hubs and BB provisionally to marge602.

I'll be listing a couple of Brooks saddles later.

Just like buses - no buyers for a while and then they all come at once!!!!

GLWS

Richard

TGR, tell me about it!

widowmaker":1u2fziiw said:
Is the bar tape enough for both sides ?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The label of "79 IN x 2.82 YD Roll" is rather unclear - perhaps someone who's used it can chip in? It doesn't look massively long, but it's hard to tell as it's quite thin.

MajorMantra":1sbyhyzo said:
TGR, tell me about it!

widowmaker":1sbyhyzo said:
Is the bar tape enough for both sides ?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The label of "79 IN x 2.82 YD Roll" is rather unclear - perhaps someone who's used it can chip in? It doesn't look massively long, but it's hard to tell as it's quite thin.

IME you need 2 rolls for a bar, and this stuff is real hard to get right, there's no stretch.. and why 2 rolls ??because you overlap more. best ime is to tape the stem out fit brake lever and tape from bar end up hiding the joints at the levers.. then you use 'size' aka light 'varnish' or shellac over it to stop it dirtying up..not a job for innocents, usually much foul language and several tea breaks, maybe a cig or 2 .. eh TGR!!!! ..i've taped 100's of bars and i wince at these... Will

Re: MORE STUFF: Brooks, Peugeot, cloth tape, Superfeet, chai

^^thanks!

I've just updated my original post with some leather saddles and a chainset. Please note that I'm away from the 18th to the 22nd so I may be slow to respond on those dates.

Cheers!

Back