Deep heat - aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Dont forget to wash your hands BEFORE you go to the toilet after using Deepheat :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Forgot this afternoon and i am still tingling :oops: :D

widowmaker":1e19rh2t said:
Dont forget to wash your hands BEFORE you go to the toilet after using Deepheat :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i used to play rugby and guarantee i'd be stiff or achey after a game, usualy my neck, so lashings of deep heat would be applied.
on many occasions i forgot to wash my hands :facepalm: :facepalm: careful not to rub your eyes too!

dav101":2t05krpg said:
widowmaker":2t05krpg said:

i used to play rugby and guarantee i'd be stiff or achey after a game, usualy my neck, so lashings of deep heat would be applied.
on many occasions i forgot to wash my hands :facepalm: :facepalm: careful not to rub your eyes too!

Yes, it certainly woke me up :p

My Dad once sprayed Deep Heat under his arm-pits thinking it was deodorant
smiley-devil10.gif

Ian Raleigh":28kg0029 said:
My Dad once sprayed Deep Heat under his arm-pits thinking it was deodorant
smiley-devil10.gif

I have not done that (yet!) , i have sprayed shaving foam under my armpits though :facepalm:

having gone to boarding school we used to tell the new kids that deep heat was erection cream, there was always one :LOL:

Just don't lazily reach into the bedside cabinet in the dark for the KY, the same cabinet you keep the Deep Heat in.

Mind you, though it stings at first...

Back