1999 Marzocchi Monster T

valve bouncer

Retro Guru
The time has come to part with this mighty beast. It was way too much fork for me. It was bought new in 2003 and used for 2 years and has since been stored inside. Nearest I can tell it'll need an oil change to be ready to rock. The seals are all good, the stanchions are clean, no stripped bolts, the decals are great with one scratch that I'll detail in the pics. Also could do with some new oil. I personally think these forks are in primo condition and whoever gets them will be very satisfied
The steerer is 250mm and the axle is in good condition with only a suggestion of the head starting to round out.
Now, the all important price. Please bear in mind these forks will have to come from Japan so that postage will add a significant surcharge to the total cost. http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge ... p?lang=_en will outline your costs (1 pound equals 144 yen). Shipping to Europe/UK is about 65 pounds, to America or Australia about $80. This is using EMS. The slow boat from China, or Japan as the case might be is also and option at about half the price.
So I'd like 150 pounds for these plus postage to your part of the world as I think the condition of the forks warrants it. Take PP marked gift
PICS

Attachments

• IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,295
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,295
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,296
I know that Fox (amongst others) have done 40mm stanchion forks for a while now, but these things still manage to look completely bonkers :cool:

I had a pair of 2003s. Amazing forks.

Good luck with the sale :D

Hidden Jitsu":2y7chyih said:
I wish you lived in UK
Yeah, I hear ya mate! The postage puts them into the "too rich for my blood territory" a bit but wanted to give the boys at RB first crack at them as I know how much time and effort some people put into sourcing decent parts for builds and if you're building a "RedBull Rampage" bike you'll need a Monster T!

Back