SYNCROS 30.2 seat post

ozone1

Retro Guru
Complete and very tidy, syncros logo is all but gone, 330 long, got this by mistake so passing it on,
35 GBP PayPal gift

post is first gen I think, has the hole in the bottom. open to swaps, looking for

* Good M900 XTR rear mech
* HOPE ti glide rear hub in purple
* Good XTR M900 chainset
* RITCHEY magabit folding amber wall NOS or mint
* SPECIALIZED Ummagumma "More Extreme" or similar folding amber wall NOS or mint

Happy to add cash on top of the seatpost if your bit is worth more than my bit :D

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 644
lots of thunder outside bump! :D :D :D :D

still have this 30.2 syncros post for sale, open to swaps so let me know what cool stuff you have !

thanks but i already have a set of each, looking for a nice xtr m900 rear mech and crankset, could do a swap plus cash if you had something - cheers

Hello
Do you still have the seatpost. I might be interested if the price is right and you agree on posting to portugal. I also have some oldies that might interested you. I'm currently selling a complete set of 1998 or 1999 magura louise disk brakes fully functional and with a spare set of brake pads and can also put in the respective magura louise comp hubs with sealed cartridge bearing made by sachs.

Yes the seat post is available, thanks for the offer but I don't have anything old with discs, if they were rim brakes I would be keen, I'm happy to post anywhere in the world pal, PM me if you're interested, post cost would be 10 GBP or so I would think but will be charged at actual cost, cheers

If you're for old cantilever brakes i have a old pair of stx rc, though not really sure if i still have the matching brake pads... and no levers... also have lower spec (maybe alivio ou acera x) set, and also a set of shimano exage with original grey levers tough not very good condition and with cut offshifter holders.

Back