lo pro thoughts?

the roberts look,s nice dave,but will that not be to big for you? that frame would fit me, but i doubt your short legs will cope with a 23 inch frame. and i am fairly sure it is a 650 front wheel. besides that it is a well built frame :D

Your absolutely right Matt, I was too busy with the top tube , seat tube too large for me. My master is 57cm which is my limit.

daj":2i5k3kg3 said:
Your absolutely right Matt, I was too busy with the top tube , seat tube too large for me. My master is 57cm which is my limit.

you where right about the snowed and board.i was that board i just retaped the bars on my masi and that was out in the shed and it is bloody freezing :(

Definitely can't ride a front disc in UK time trials for safety reasons (side winds, passing traffic etc.) and odd size wheels are fine for so long as it isn't a UCI registered event (which club events won't be). Certainly OK for 10 mile tt's, some people used to ride 12 hour events on them. So long as the position is comfortable for you then ride it. Regarding stem length, I think a shorter stem would work better, you might find yourself to stretched if you use the same length as on your 'normal' road position.

my frame is a lo-pro but it's not particularly extreme. I really like the ride on it, mine is 700c all round. You can still get a bit of a bargain with the frames because they are not so in demand, so they are probably a cheaper build.

My Dad has a racing green Tom Bromwich lo-pro in 531 Pro tubing which he rides purely for fun in the summer. It didn't cost him a mint to build up - it's only really going for disc or tri-spoke wheels which dents the wallet, whilst other than the bars/extensions the rest of the bits may as well be standard road bike kit; Dad went for Mavic Open 4CDs instead for his wheel package.

David

Cheers for the input everyone!!

When the right frame comes up and right price will deff be my next project . Think 700c front and rear is the way forward for what I want.

daj":9pu7arug said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cliff-Shrubb-Racing-Time-Trial-Road-Bike-/261190413324?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item3cd0296c0c

that one looks better dave

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back