Argghhh!! The Polish panto butcher has bought a DRILL

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock:

OMG. I want to see an "Eddy Merckx" or "Bernard Hinault" panto drillium objet d'art.

Woz":19wok37h said:
:shock:

OMG. I want to see an "Eddy Merckx" or "Bernard Hinault" panto drillium objet d'art.

Given the quality of this eBayer's material, I think Eddie Large or Bernard Bresslaw might be nearer the mark....

David

TGR":5og4pn7q said:
The Polish Panto Butcher - sounds like a friend of Hannibal Lecter or a cohort of the Phantom Raspberry Blower (who remembers him?). Am i showing my age with that blast from the past?

Richard

Yup, I remember it - can't beat a bit of Barker & Corbett. Didn't Spike Milligan write that segment of the show for them?

David

Thank's David.

I've been wracking my brains for hours trying to remember where the Phantom Rasberry Blower was from, but did not want to ask.

The oldies are always the goodies!!!!!

I am interested to know about Spike Milligan possibly writing that, i love his comedy and his books - another sadly missed star!! Thanks David.

Richard

Aw guys don't pick on him even tattoo artists need hobbies!
Wouldn't it be great if someone sold him some cheap welding gear and some gas pipe?
Lopro running Raleigh Shopper forks and 20" wheel with dremelium JCB rear panto'd
"It's Big it's Black and I Be Afraid of it"

Would you get a tattoo from this guy?

A piercing even?

I would expect that, if you asked for an ear to be pierced, your nose might end up with a hole in it.

R

TGR":19qm0ize said:
Would you get a tattoo from this guy? A piercing even?
I would expect that, if you asked for an ear to be pierced, your nose might end up with a hole in it. R
In your case Richard it would be your knob
smiley-laughing014.gif

Back