Ebay account changes

sylus

Old School Grand Master
Moving from the u.s. to back here I need to update my ebay account info I've managed to change two of the three but the registration address is being a stubborn git as it won't recognise the country change...is this related to the paypal account and so I need to change that first for ebay to update my registration address? the other two address changes were easy..just not the registration one

You may have to unlink your ebay and PayPal accounts, make the changes, then link them again. Just a guess.

Thanks chap...I just tried that and found my old paypal account is linked to my old u.s. bank account of which I no longer have any details :oops:

I think I'll start a complete new one as I don't use ebay much these days unless it's cash on pick up for bikes..all this technology confuses me

argh ebay, paypal and addresses! pia

hopshopgo which is part of paypal, you have to have a paypal account to use it. Paypal which is part of ebay. Hopshopgo gives you a US adress, which is the whole point of it existing, but then you can't put that address into paypal if you are not in the US, it rejects it telling you you can't have a US address... do these guys even talk to each other. Bahhhhh

Back