Amber Wall Tyres

I have not time to check but have you checked Decathalon - the same shop are the 700 tyres?

Richard

Ian Raleigh":kknn9una said:
Not Michelin Club Tourist tyres but.........

Yeah I've seen them, sadly they're not at all the same thing! It's a shame that they chose to continue making those and discontinue the Club Tourists.

Thanks anyway...

Simon R.

S1m0nR":3gs90j1s said:
Ian Raleigh":3gs90j1s said:
Not Michelin Club Tourist tyres but.........
Yeah I've seen them, sadly they're not at all the same thing! It's a shame that they chose to continue making those and discontinue the Club Tourists. Thanks anyway...Simon R.
Whilst looking for images of such Tourist tyres, which I have not seen yet :evil: I noticed you have been on the 'want' for some time :(

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/wanted ... res.47714/

Just emailed Michelin about the old tyre and if it will ever be made again! Why don't you ask too ;)
http://www.michelin.co.uk/contact

Ian Raleigh":1t9mzdao said:
S1m0nR":1t9mzdao said:
Ian Raleigh":1t9mzdao said:
Whilst looking for images of such Tourist tyres, which I have not seen yet :evil: I noticed you have been on the 'want' for some time :(

Haha - yeah, I have as it happens. I got one brand new one just before I made that other post but nothing has turned up since, despite lots of inquiries and an eBay saved search :(

I've got a 1984 Raleigh Record Ace rebuild awaiting a few final parts before the frame goes off for a respray and this tyre is a real stumbling block!

Still, I'll carry on the search :D - Cheers for your help...

Try Will911 0 he has bits and pieces like that - PM via his sales thread.

Richard

SimonR ?

Had a reply from Michelin and the news is not good are seems they won't be putting it back in to production.

Dear Mr Collis
thank you for your question.
Unfortunately we are not scheduled to make this tyre in the future.
The closest option I can suggest is 27x1 1/4 (32-630) City, but this does not have tan wall.
I hope this helps?
Kind regards
Hitesh

These.....

If you can't find them anywhere, I know a man who can get them for you....
conti_grand_prix_classic_12_m.jpg

I really like the Deda model Giro de Italia. They are an wonderful looking and riding tire. They do run a bit large, the 700x23 runs more like a 700x25. Sorry for the poor photo.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 301
Back