'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona frames still eluding me

what colour is the 99 explosif?

My mate has a dark red explosif about 18" frame sat in the shed. its coloumbus tubing from memory, he might sell if i ask him.

Calling Canuck - I'm sure you've seen it but there's a lovely 97 Hot for sale on Craiglist (see the ebay section)... :mrgreen:

al-onestare":14279g06 said:
Calling Canuck - I'm sure you've seen it but there's a lovely 97 Hot for sale on Craiglist (see the ebay section)... :mrgreen:

She's a beaut!! However I just heard back from the seller and he want's to sell local if he can :(

Shame that, as this would have been just the thing to cheer me up - bought a '96 Hot a while back, still haven't recieved it and doesn't look like I'm gonna get it :( Got a feeling I've been bent over on that one...

Canuck":1x8ap8dc said:
bought a '96 Hot a while back, still haven't recieved it and doesn't look like I'm gonna get it :( Got a feeling I've been bent over on that one...

Was it a stars and bars? :cry: Proper sad if so...fingers crossed you can come to a deal on the other one cause it's proper, proper nice.

marky mark":2d0wh0en said:
what colour is the 99 explosif?

My mate has a dark red explosif about 18" frame sat in the shed. its coloumbus tubing from memory, he might sell if i ask him.

Sound's like your friend has a '95, the '99 is a black/grey color and made from Reynolds 853
Here you'll find a beautiful example of a '99:http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=245503 (Nice work Col!! :mrgreen: )
I could be interested in your mate's '95, find out if he want's to sell and drop me a line with pic's and a price if he does :D
...and thank's very much for letting me know :D

al-onestare":1usrwgf8 said:
Was it a stars and bars? :cry: Proper sad if so...fingers crossed you can come to a deal on the other one cause it's proper, proper nice.

Nope, not the stars and bars, it was a plain jane orangey/gold color with light blue decal's.
Very nice frame, bought and paid for, unfortunately frame and seller have pulled a disappearing act. :cry:

Canuck":1o1c0udi said:
al-onestare":1o1c0udi said:

Nope, not the stars and bars, it was a plain jane orangey/gold color with light blue decal's.
Very nice frame, bought and paid for, unfortunately frame and seller have pulled a disappearing act. :cry:

:evil: :evil: So sorry to hear that bud...hope it turns up ;)

Ernie ;)

Canuck":1vtlg0vj said:
al-onestare":1vtlg0vj said:

That's not cool :-( Have you got a claim in?

ernie":1rsc6veh said:
:evil: :evil: So sorry to hear that bud...hope it turns up ;)

Ernie ;)

Thank's Ernie, I'm hoping it'll turn up too but it doesn't look promising.
It's a shame really, I became a member of RB a year ago today and during that time I must have had at least a couple hundred transaction's (shocking, I know :oops: )
and never had any problems. It still amazes me the amount of honest, trustworthy, reliable people (especially in this day and age) that help to make this site work
...but I 'spose there's alway's gotta be a handful of dishonest people who will take advantage of a good thing and try to ruin it for everyone else :roll:

al-onestare":1rsc6veh said:
That's not cool :( Have you got a claim in?

Not yet mate, in fact I may have to write off the payment entirely, but I am going to do everything I can to be reimbursed
Ya never know, the guy may still come through but I'm not holding my breath...was a really nice frame as well :cry: ...

Back