KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Thankfully I don't have a Klein.

But I do use Polly from Bermondsey from time to time.

Nice finishing touches.

As it were.

:D

Phoenix out of the ashes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOUiH2Lq7g[/youtube]

hi martin, i'm repainting my klein at the moment it is in white tinter straight off the scheme, i want to try gator lf, could you tell me the code for the colours, if they exist on the nexa scheme, or ifnot, what would be close in the car market? i'm not after exact as mine is a '99 external frame, so will never be reproducing factory. just want to have a go and see what i can achieve!!

Dear zetecmk2,

We use no color codes. As you can see in our videos we mix all the Klein colors ourselves. If you want to produce Klein colors i recommend to by raw materials like thinner, inter coat and some other materials and to mix the color by yourself. You will not find the right color in your nexa scheme.

[/quote]

Dear zetecmk2,

We use no color codes. As you can see in our videos we mix all the Klein colors ourselves. If you want to produce Klein colors i recommend to by raw materials like thinner, inter coat and some other materials and to mix the color by yourself. You will not find the right color in your nexa scheme.[/quote]
cheers martin. i'll look into it! :cool:

Did someone say paint stripper?

810x540.4918.paintstrippers_f_2_small.jpg

The hottest neon color is going to be a new Klein Attitude Moonrise. And... my favourite color fresh bottled in our local brewery!

Attachments

• klein_attitude_etoe_waldmeister_72.jpg
    klein_attitude_etoe_waldmeister_72.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 595
  • klein_attitude_moonrise_etoe_2_72.jpg
    klein_attitude_moonrise_etoe_2_72.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 595
Back