Retrobike Sports Casuals vs. MM08 Training Log

actually , my training hasnt been too bad this week .

managed to get out at least one hour everyday since sunday .

need to stop the red wine though :roll:

SC

Max and I rode for 5 hours in the Peaks on Sunday - raining most of the time, sadly. Still, it's in the bank!

How are the rest of my team doing...? Russell - you went quiet after HoNC...?

Capt K

The good week continues , 3 hours off road today on the colnago , this bike just flies .

I rode to the shops today to buy 20 benson and a mayfair. Trainings going well.

I have just had a stack of bbq burgers and sausages, bottle of wine and some of fosters best citrus beer (bit gay, but actually nice on a hot day ;))

Managed to see the bikes on the way to the fridge for some more beer, so training going well.

Difference between you ( John and Gump ) and me , is that you dont need the training . :LOL: :LOL:

Re: SC

mrkawasaki":axotokfs said:
How are the rest of my team doing...? Russell - you went quiet after HoNC...?

Capt K

Erm, after finishing the HONC an hour and a half slower than last year I stepped up my training by going to Munich for a stag do, drinking litres of german beer and playing golf (18 holes). It was fairly strenuous at times.

What is it now... 7 weeks to go? I'm going to start training proper this week, bit of running, bit of roller work, might take the road bike out into the hills.

May use the Marin rough ride (8th June) as a training ride aswell but that depends on other commitments.

HoNC was a real eye-opener that there was work to do for Mayhem, and last week was my best weeks riding in ages :)

Tuesday : 1 hr on turbo trainer, 30 min steady, 20 mins of intervals and 10 min warm down (then some Yoga with MrsMCK :oops: )

Thursday: 2 hr MTB ride with Jango and Rekiborter. Practiced Northshore skills :cool:

Sun: 3hr road ride, 54 hilly solo miles in the sunshine. Great.

Mon: 1hr easy pace MTB ride and play!

Turbo session planned tonight!

Back