F1 2013

Given volkswagen/audi now own Lambo they would certainly have the finance and ability to draw people towards any team they set up

Agreed, and what a racing heritage the marques under that brand have! I would imagine the engineers at Porsche and Lambo would love to get involved. Imagine Lamborghini-Porsche F1!

yeah...but next year with the turbo's thats not lambo territory...not ferrari's either, but there you go.
wish it wasn't v6 turbos, but capacity trubos, run whatever cyclinders you want

It is however audi territory...look at lemans 24 hour, as to it not being lambos with a smaller engine....doesn't seem to stop ferarri planning for next year and may even open up for those exotic brands another market of smaller but powerfull models to help the brand continue

it's ferrari territory because its f1 even though they haven't made a turbo car for years (and then only 3 i think)
it not audi territory because its not endurance racing and they couldn't run diesel...

I'd like to see honda back, and would love to see porche in the back of a maclaren

Good grief. In qualifying trim (remember the days of special engines just for qualifying?) It was reputed to make 1500BHP, for about 5 laps max before it went kerblammo.

The engine was only a 1.5 litre (albiet a v6) my Honda Civic has 0.003 cc more displacment that it :D

Unfortunately thats where the similarities end :oops:

highlandsflyer":1i04m1ca said:
Vettel overtook despite team orders.

Despite the fact I can't stand the wimpy little Vettel, (Webber is much more of a man's man,

Then Webber should have gone and taken the place back and showed the Nazi he can't boss this 'team' mate about. He is a disgrace to Aus men letting that boy get away with it. A ticking off from the team boss.

Webber is no 'racer'

Back