KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

i've broke the egg....just got to check the ingredients......yes, painting my own frame....with help from this thread and that youtube thing!!!

zetecmk2":twtj1rgq said:
i've broke the egg....just got to check the ingredients......yes, painting my own frame....with help from this thread and that youtube thing!!!

Cool! Which color will it be?

Looking forward to see the result ;)

tigern":mku4cm7p said:
zetecmk2":mku4cm7p said:

Cool! Which color will it be?

Looking forward to see the result ;)
i doubt it will be holding a candle to yours.....but when i have fooked it up a few times, i will know more than i do now!! :shock:
want to try hlf, but the biggest problem i see is keeping the gun at a consistant angle to the tubes, to get the fade linear and straight.....it's an experience thing, and unless i give it a go, i'll have no more experience than i have now!
worst case scenario is paint it white and start again......i can do that!! :facepalm:

swannymere":2y7ts449 said:
Just get a cheap frame from the dump to practice on, endless supply.
those days are gone at our tip!!!! stupid rules!! :twisted:
anyway, my frame is alreadt repaired, primed and painted white tinter (pure white) so gonna see what i can do......i can always flat it and repaint it :LOL:

Whoops, thought I was on the MTBR VRC for a second with all these heated posts! :p

I would, however, find it pretty comical if the paint being melted off the 1martin frames above, were jrock's work.
(no favoritism or disrespect to either painter, comment for pure drama/entertainment sake)

rumpfy":2tpb2pcf said:
Whoops, thought I was on the MTBR VRC for a second with all these heated posts! :p

I would, however, find it pretty comical if the paint being melted off the 1martin frames above, were jrock's work.
(no favoritism or disrespect to either painter, comment for pure drama/entertainment sake)

Well if we're going down that route then I'll ask about Martins waiting list and customer service improvements ;-)

Back