MacRetro Trading Post

The Ken":13pxh7zo said:
kaiser":13pxh7zo said:

cheers, bid in - that's my size - I would normally wait to bid but I'm away when it closes, just have to cross fingers

Feel sick - I forgot to put in my full bid and lost this - it went for more than £100 below what my full bid would have been :( I really ought to start using snipe tools. :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Unlucky TK, that did go for a bargain IMO, still you don't know how much the winner would have been prepared to go. Been there before though and it still smarts a bit. As a soother what about a Singular Peregrine? Same kind of bike albeit not from a custom builder.

I was willing to hit around £650 for it, if it had gone for over £700 I would have been happy that I lost it. Was too busy prepping for my work trip, and I didn't check my emails over the weekend.

I was only wanting it because it was a shand and had discs, not willing to spend that much on a road/cross bike unless it is titanium really and I'm not really in the market for one just now despite a rather nice Merlin popping up down south...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERLIN-USA-EX ... SS:GB:1123

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mr P - was it you looking for a BMX? these are on sale again...

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Sear ... ucher%20(1)&utm_content=&_$ja=tsid:41391|cn:ENG-24_03_13_sunday_voucher%20(1)

mK has a Stolen Score and it is great value for money, really well built, good welds, double wall rims, 3 piece cranks and micro gears (25/9 ratio), tapered forks and full CroMo.

Even the heist looks pretty good value and is only 25lb in weight so is easier to throw around.

Aye but am thinking sub £100 :D

Have a Raleigh Burner in the cellar scavenged form the tip but its pretty rough :| :|

Burner would be cool - would it be strong enough for his abilities? I've seen a few folded forks at our local skate park, I don;t need to worry about mK for that though, he's fairly tame in comparison to some.

Im needing to consolidate the bits as ive too much of one thing, brakes are great but theres more to building a project than just the brakes.
Clear the glut
Shimano Saint rear m800 brand new left side lever[as standard] New shimano saint sintred pads,new shimano saint 1350mm hose,brand new m800 post mount caliper.
£70 main forum - £55 Macretro rider tagged ONLY (Open to interpretation)

Shimano XT front m765 Brand new Right side lever[as standard] New shimano XT resin pads, 725mm brand new hose,brand new m765 post mount caliper
£70 main forum - £55 Macretro rider tagged ONLY (Open to interpretation)
Im actually reluctant to sell the above XT as i have the left side lever so was just waiting on a nos caliper presenting itself but im poor as a church mouse and need some funds to pay the bills(AKA a 10 spd cassette).

Hope mono mini F&R . Nice condition but one has a wee leak so needs a seal fitted[didnt leak till i removed the cap so might just need proper tightening but i suspect there was a wee leak to begin with :? (had them a while forgot what the deal with them is :oops: )
£75

Pic of the shimano ones, the hopes ill do if anyone can be arsed

Attachments

• Shimano brakes 003 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano brakes 003 (Medium).JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 550
Back